Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking to Work From Home?


 
Looking to work from home? Just click on the title to this post (Looking to work from home) and it will take you to a list of 195 company's listed with the Direct Selling Association that you can sell such things as jewelry, aromatherapy, spa products, handbags, skincare, holiday decorations, candles, scrapbook's, food/gourmet items, etc. This list goes on and on. Just about any service or product can be purchased through direct selling, and you don't have to do it on your own...lots of these company's have the option of a website doing the work for you. Some of these companies include names like "AVON", "Amway", "Celebrating Home", "Creative Memories", "Initial Outfitters" and "Initial, Inc" among many others!  If I had the time, this is where I would begin my WAH journey. They have contact phone numbers listed for each company and direct links to each company's website to get yourself started. Pick one, pick ten...the opportunities are endless. Before you get started there are some questions that you should ask:

  1. What are the start up costs?
  2. Be sure to ask how much inventory (if any) you will be required to purchase and what the terms of return are if you decide to leave the business?
  3. Is the money you earn based on the sale of products or services?


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I blog at www.homeward4.blogspot.com and I stumbled upon your blog today.

    I am wondering if you would be interested in letting me copy and paste this blog post on my blog. I will feature you as a "guest blogger" and link to your blog.

    If you are interested, let me know via my blog or email.

    janetpowers1.com @ gmail . com

    :) Janet

    ReplyDelete