Friday, May 21, 2010

2010 Gator Football Women's Clinic


Last year I was reading the Gainesville Sun the day after this occured and thought to myself "Man...If I would have known about this I would have been all over it". Well...Thanks to "Twitter" and following "GatorZone.com" I saw yesterday that this was being announced and registration was open....Well...guess what...I did it...I registered for the UF Gator Football Women's Clinic ($90.00 later). I CAN'T WAIT!!! Myslef, along with all the other women will be running out of the tunnel onto Florida Field, participating in football drills, getting our pictures taken with Urban Myer (when they give us the okay...special source informs me that there will be designated times when this can happen) and of course getting my Free T-Shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment