Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Weekend, June 2010



What a wonderful Father's Day weekend we had last weekend. I have just been so very busy with work lately that this is the first short moment that I have had to myself to actually sit down and do my blog. My brother, his wife, and daughter, Ella (she calls Steven Jr. TT...sooo cute when she does) came into town from Baltimore for a week long family trip...first stop was to my mom's in St. Augustine so of course we had to go as well so that we could visit and spend Father's Day weekend with them and my mother ("Grandma at the Beach" in Steven Jr words). It was a very nice weekend and we spent a lot of time at the beach. There is no way we could not. Steven had a blast. I was such a proud mom when I saw Steven Jr swimming underwater in the ocean. Lots of things to be thankful for that weekend and every day.

If you click on the title of this post you will be taken to "YouTube" to watch an awesome video of Steven Jr on Steve's shoulders in the ocean as Steve falls into the water. Then Steven Jr takes to the water like a fish and starts swimming underwater. I loved it and just had to share.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment