Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend



This past weekend was a very eventful and fun weekend. Steven attended his 1st football game on Saturday  with Steve when UF played Univ of Miami in Ohio. He made it to the 2nd quarter of the game and told Steve he was ready to go home. Steve called me and I came and picked them both up. We then left after the game and went to St. Augustine until Monday. We spent a lot of time at the beach, and as you can see, Steven just had to take it upon himself to meet these two girls. Actually they were flying kites and walking the beach. One of the girls was flying a "Spiderman" kite and that was it. He saw them and asked me "Do those girwls like Spiderman"? I said "I don't know, why don't you go ask them". The next thing I know Steven is jumping off the back of Steve's truck and his is gone at mac speed. When he got back he said "Mom, when I aksed that girwl if she like Spiderman she said "totally". It was the most precious thing. My son had his eye on that "Spiderman" kite even when we were playing in the water. Steve grilled out both nights we were there, and it was just a nice relaxing weekend.   



No comments:

Post a Comment